Chartwell is a progressive family-friendly school, whose aim is to provide a caring environment tailored to the academic and personal needs of each child.
Chartwell is more than an academic institution. Its philosophy encompasses the student’s whole personality, and emphasizes balanced development with the following aims:
- to provide students with a strong academic education which will encourage them to excel within their own capabilities, whilst at the same time promoting active participation in the arts, sports and the community;
- to foster the development of responsible and caring future world-citizens;
- to instill in students a strong sense of self-discipline, justice and industry;
- to prepare students to thrive in a rapidly changing and increasingly technological and multicultural society;
- to enable students to meet challenges with confidence and enthusiasm, utilizing the whole range of problem-solving skills;
- to provide students with a supportive and constructive student-centred learning environment;
- to engage a qualified and dedicated teaching staff, well provided with appropriate resources, in a safe and attractive physical environment.