Lower Primary School - Watch video Upper Primary School - Watch video
Chartwell International School provides a safe, academic learning environment for its students, encouraging improvement, growth and achievement. Using hands on, innovative methods Chartwell International school has a personalized approach to teaching and learning, supporting ambitious student goals and developing the skills they need for success. Supportive, diverse and ever-growing, Chartwell International School is not only a school, it is a family.
NO REGISTRATION FEES!
Tuition fees for academic 2020-21 include:
- Use of all books and equipment
- Daily trips, visits to museums, theatre and exibitions
- Extracurricular activities - afterschool clubs and sport activities (T-shirts, caps and shorts provided).
- Cambridge exam fees - As an accredited Cambridge International School (CIS), Chartwell students sit the Cambridge IGCSE examinations in school at the end of Year 11 and AS and A level exams at the end of Year 12 and 13.
Chartwell International School working hours: 08:00 - 16:00.
Annual fees for 2020-2021:
Nursery / ECC (from September 1st 2020-July 31st 2021)
Foundation 1 & 2 (from September 1st 2020-July 31st 2021)
Primary Years 2 - 6
Secondary Years 7-13
*In the case that termination of contract is requested within the first month of the school year, CHARTWELL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL obliges itself to reimburse the full amount of the tuition fees.
- There is a 10% discount for the second and 15% for the third child in each family that attends Chartwell
- 5% early payment discount provided that full tuition is paid by April 30th 2020
Tution fees payment plan for 2020-21
% of the tuition fee
August 31st 2020
November 30th 2020
February 28th 2021
Optional: Not included in the school fees!
- Lunch: 4.5 EUR per day - our own Chartwell Catering
- Transportation: 8 EUR per day – arrangements can be made directly with the transportation company
In case you have any question or you want to arrange a meeting send us email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us
Pre-School (Teodora Drajzera 38 I Teodora Drajzera 21)
Call us: +381 63 256 051 | + 381 11 2661860
Primary School (Tolstojeva 54 I Lackovićeva 6)
Call us: +381 63 255 118 (Lower Primary) | +381 63 256 508 (Upper Primary) | + 381 11 2661860
Secondary School (Uzička 48A)
Call us: +381 69 3675 340 | + 381 11 2661860